Digital Skills for Business
This Skills to Advance digital skills training is provided by Education and Training Boards (ETBs) to enable business use digital technology to increase productivity, grow their customer base and improve their customer experience.
This highly subsidised training supports business and their teams to upskill digitally and transact business online. A range of digital skills programmes is being developed in the following areas:
Find out more about the Digital Skills for Business programme. (click here)
The training equips employees to optimise the application of digital technologies in the workplace through access to highly subsidised training.
• Grow your online business
• Access highly subsidised flexible training
• Improve customer relations and win new customers online
• Identify and interpret customer data
• Manage change in the digital world
• Increase brand awareness and loyalty using social media.
• Develop digital skills and make a difference in your career
• Avail of personalised learning to meet your needs
• Access new digital knowledge for a better future
• Enhance your contribution to the success of your company.
Employees will develop the digital skills they need to successfully use technologies for sales, marketing and business administration.
It is also designed for employers who want to use digital technology to communicate more effectively with their customers and to increase their business success through an online presence.
This Skills to Advance training was developed by SOLAS and the ETBs in consultation with enterprise, Chambers Ireland, ISME, SFA and the Regional Skills Fora.
Each programme is accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) and leads to a Level 5 qualification on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ).
Training is available locally from ETBs and is provided in person, online with tutor support, and/ or in a blended format. Training delivery schedules are flexible to suit both business and employee requirements.
Employees can choose to complete one or both of the following modules:
1. Digital Business Solutions
This module will enhance the digital customer experience and improve business processes through the use of digital business solutions.
2. Social Media for Digital Marketing
This module will create and enhance the digital presence of a business through the use of social media.
Each module involves 36 hours contact time with a tutor and additional time to complete work related projects and assignments.
Contact the Skills to Advance representative in your local ETB to find out more.