Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)
Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) is an industry term used to describe a range of manufacturing and innovative alternatives to traditional construction.
· Help boost productivity and efficiency of housing delivery and,
· Increase the environmental sustainability of new housing delivery.
There are several MMC training courses available, such as:
· Introduction to Tekla Structures (Steel or Precast Option)
· Building Information Modelling (BIM)
· 2D Autocad and Drawing Production
· Offsite Construction
· Introduction to BIM and Revit Structures
· Management of Construction Projects MMC
Further details can be found at MMC-Mount Lucas Construction Training
In addition, the following are also available:
This is list is not exhaustive.
Would you like to speak to someone about your local options? Contact your local Education & Training Board.